Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jewelry from the HEART

Since I graduated, I have found myself a lot less busy than I am use to...So, I've decided to start making personalized jewelry! To be more specific, I am making necklaces with personalized messages hand-stamped on the charms. Definitely not a pro at it yet, but I am truly enjoying the hobby! I have seen versions of these necklaces at high-end boutiques selling for fifty dollars or more depending on the message. I, however, will be making them for a much more reasonable price starting at just $20. Please let me know if you are interested in ordering your own! They would make wonderful Valentine's Day gifts or for anyone expecting a new addition to their family!  
 Here are some pictures of my first pieces; my own necklace with Carter's name on it and one for my closest friend Susan representing her husband Drew and precious son Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment